|Title||Regimental Museum Brass Plaques|
Plaque 1: QOR Regimental Museum Officially opened by Major General C. Vokes, CB, CBE, DSO, CO 21 May 1957
Plaque 2: QOR Regimental Museums Casa Loma opened by Major William Dennison 7 June 1970
Plaque 3: QOR Regimental Museum was founded in 1955 by Captain J.R. Schmitz C.D.
Captain Schmitz directed the museum from 1955-1970
Three different Pictures.
|Dimension Details||All three photos have different dimensions|
Queen's Own Rifles of Canada